A new addition has been made to the rule regarding disputes. From this point forward any match that has been reported cannot be disputed.
The rule now reads:
Disputes must be filed no later than 12 hours after the match is completed. Disputes must be filed before the match is reported; once the match has been reported, the result will not be changed. Players must use matchcoms to file a dispute. Do not post any match disputes publicly. A dispute should contain as much information as possible and should include any supporting evidence. Accusations without evidence will be thrown out. Investigations may take up to 96 hours to complete. All Globalwarfighter decisions are final.
* Your Name
* Your Team Name (if applicable)
* Opponent Name
* Date and time of the match
* Game and competition
* Server Name and IP the event occurred on (if applicable)
* Describe your situation fully. We cannot make rulings on disputes without all of the details.
* Provide supporting evidence up front. Example: Any pertinent demo recordings, screenshots, and game logs. Submit only what is necessary.
Posted by: Intrigue