Upcoming

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived
Memorial Day wishes

May 26, 2008, 1:49 pm

To many people, Memorial Day is an important reminder of those who died in the service of their country. If indeed your thoughts are with our veterans then you join myself and many others.

This Memorial Day sees a count of 4080 U.S. men and women confirmed dead since our operation in Iraq started and 507 since our operation in Afganistan started.

Operation Iraqi Freedom Casualties
Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties (Afganistan)

Memorial day in the U.S. has been a tradition since the Civil War and we continue to remember those who have died in service to their country.

I've read a number of blogs today, and there's one that I think sums up what has to be said before this thread turns into a debate of political points of view. I'd like everyone to read it before posting plz.

One Marine's View

If you're in the Military Service or you've served.. Thank you.

Posted by: triphamm3r

Comments

Thank you very much.

If you live on the beach, keep it in your mind to stay indoors........

God Bless the Men and Women who serve in the U.S Army

Awesome video scope. My thoughts also go out to all those in the military, and who have served.

Thank all of those in the military, serving in lands far off or in the homeland. Thank the National Guard, Fire, Police, Coast Guard, and all others who risk their own lives to keeps ours safe. Thank the Marines, Army, Air Force, Navy, for fighting to keep what is precious to us: freedom and reassurance.

Thank you to all who risked there lives to make it so that we can be lazy and continue to game while there out fighting in wars.

scope7 wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MkYyWOaKPVY

my thoughts and prayers go out to those who have served and currently serve in the US military

^^ this post winz.

Comment

Downloads

SWBF2 Server Patch Updated to v1.6By triphamm3r, November 3, 2014, 8:48 pm
SWBF2 Server Patch v1.5By [SL]Sprite, April 8, 2014, 9:45 pm
Patched BattlefrontII.exe server fileBy triphamm3r, September 14, 2011, 10:22 pm
SWBF2 Version Verification Tool (GWL LauBy [SL]Sprite, October 27, 2010, 8:09 am
GWL 6v6 Server Config FilesBy StingerPA, July 25, 2009, 2:45 am
Growler GunCamBy triphamm3r, April 7, 2009, 3:44 am
Here are a few resources My Tribes 2 WarBy EC_Lee, March 16, 2009, 3:02 am
+123 Mod v2.2By triphamm3r, February 27, 2008, 3:19 am
Squeddie's Map PackBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 1:00 am
SWBF2 Server ApplicationsBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 12:53 am