Upcoming

Upcoming

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived
Global Warfighter League Site Update

November 3, 2011, 11:30 pm

As you can see, Global Warfighter has gone through a major update. There's still a few growing pains... a bug here and there. We're still getting everything updated so please be patient with the little things. As we go along there will be more updates, so stay tuned! Razz

Let us know what you think... any bugs you notice... any suggestions you may have... and anything you'd like to see in future updates.

Posted by: triphamm3r

Comments

woot! I like it Very Happy

I have to say, I really dislike the forum changes.
One of the reasons this was one of my favorite forums was that it was simple to use and I could just come to the site and hit "new posts" and see all the new posts since I last logged.
Now I have to scroll through and look for the new posts while it lags the whole way...
If there was anyway to kill the lag, that would be awesome.
A "new posts" button would be great, too.

Blaster512 wrote:

I have to say, I really dislike the forum changes.
One of the reasons this was one of my favorite forums was that it was simple to use and I could just come to the site and hit "new posts" and see all the new posts since I last logged.
Now I have to scroll through and look for the new posts while it lags the whole way...
If there was anyway to kill the lag, that would be awesome.
A "new posts" button would be great, too.

Blaster, which browser are you using? The new post link was moved to the Player Menu on the dashboard bar below

I moved the "new posts" link back to the top. I couldn't get used to it either. I'm also planning to add another drop down menu for the forums and resources.

Add somewhere at the top where we can access our team page a little more easily like on the old layout.

I don't understand what is going on here at all. I haven't been here in forever.

eFx- wrote:

Add somewhere at the top where we can access our team page a little more easily like on the old layout.

eFx-,

Your team page links are now in the "player menu" the dashboard located at the bottom of your screen?

AgentAlpha wrote:

eFx- wrote:

eFx-,

Your team page links are now in the "player menu" the dashboard located at the bottom of your screen?

Oh cool thanks.

I think Im somewhat getting used to this now, with the new post button moved and all.
This is going to take a while, though.

can we have a link showing our username at the top right of the site linking us to our profile?

There's a link at the bottom of the page called "Player Menu". Clicking that should bring up the old options that used to be on the top.

triphamm3r wrote:

There's a link at the bottom of the page called "Player Menu". Clicking that should bring up the old options that used to be on the top.

gotcha. found it. not sure if i like it being down there or not but i found it.

Comment

Downloads

SWBF2 Server Patch v1.5By [SL]Sprite, April 8, 2014, 9:45 pm
Patched BattlefrontII.exe server fileBy triphamm3r, September 14, 2011, 10:22 pm
SWBF2 Version Verification Tool (GWL LauBy [SL]Sprite, October 27, 2010, 8:09 am
GWL 6v6 Server Config FilesBy StingerPA, July 25, 2009, 2:45 am
Growler GunCamBy triphamm3r, April 7, 2009, 3:44 am
Here are a few resources My Tribes 2 WarBy EC_Lee, March 16, 2009, 3:02 am
+123 Mod v2.2By triphamm3r, February 27, 2008, 3:19 am
Squeddie's Map PackBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 1:00 am
SWBF2 Server ApplicationsBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 12:53 am
SWBF2 Official 1.1 PatchBy triphamm3r, August 16, 2007, 5:20 am