Upcoming

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived
GWL's New Look

July 23, 2007, 6:30 am

As you all have probably noticed, GWL has updated its look! We are excited to present our new, cleaner site. This is one of the first in a long list of updates that will enable us to provide a better gaming experience for you. We are still tweaking the layout so please let us know what you, the gamers of GWL, think of the new look!

Posted by: Intrigue

Comments

Page 4 of 6

Hitler and Josef Stalin, that's great lol, at least I'm the man even if it is Adolf, but what do those two have to do with us haha

What was wrong with the old style? If it ain't broke don't fix it...

No offense but its terrible, you HAVE to pick either light or dark, you can't have a hybrid like this, it just doesn't look good at all.

what yall should do is set up a dual style system where each individual can choose which style they like more

that might be a good idea

The grey backround does wonders.

My main criticism: Going from a nice dark scheme to OW MY EYES white is really damn annoying

[GFAQ]Revolver Ocelot wrote:

My main criticism: Going from a nice dark scheme to OW MY EYES white is really damn annoying

Done. He said it all Razz

and without using profanities!

This white makes the site look bare and unfinished

Ocelot knows all.

judgedoom wrote:

-=|LT|=-Faramir wrote:

The white signatures are somewhat hard to read, but once again, I don't mind

Fixed and thank you

Obsidian Zulu wrote:

While it is cool to have the players and matches separate, I think that it is easier when they are all on the same page like it was before.

In your opinion, does this separation make the team management portion more difficult or does it have more of an effect on overall appearance?

It is not that big of a deal. It makes the feel more professional the way it is now, you just have to click to see something separate where as before it was all on one page. It does not really make it that difficult. It might add 10 seconds a day to my routine. Again, no big deal.

reminds me of ER for some strange reason...

well site has been updated to grayish/silver lookin.

Make sure you refresh the site often. We are updating constantly and you may be looking at a cached version.

its a much better improvement

Page 4 of 6

Comment

Downloads

SWBF2 Server Patch v1.5By [SL]Sprite, April 8, 2014, 9:45 pm
Patched BattlefrontII.exe server fileBy triphamm3r, September 14, 2011, 10:22 pm
SWBF2 Version Verification Tool (GWL LauBy [SL]Sprite, October 27, 2010, 8:09 am
GWL 6v6 Server Config FilesBy StingerPA, July 25, 2009, 2:45 am
Growler GunCamBy triphamm3r, April 7, 2009, 3:44 am
Here are a few resources My Tribes 2 WarBy EC_Lee, March 16, 2009, 3:02 am
+123 Mod v2.2By triphamm3r, February 27, 2008, 3:19 am
Squeddie's Map PackBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 1:00 am
SWBF2 Server ApplicationsBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 12:53 am
SWBF2 Official 1.1 PatchBy triphamm3r, August 16, 2007, 5:20 am