Upcoming

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived
Anniversary of 9/11 Attacks

September 11, 2007, 7:41 pm

Today marks the sixth year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks of 2001. All of us here at GlobalWarfighter want to express our sympathies to everyone who was affected by the tragic events. We thank all the brave men and women who put their lives on the line to protect others. And we thank all the generous people who have supported the victims and their families. To those who were lost and to those who served, you are true Americans and GlobalWarfighter honors you.

Posted by: Intrigue

Comments

Page 9 of 9

nothing at all.....

it all had to do with 9/11 because rahl, as he has done many times in this conversation, stated that he had gotten all of this information from wikipedia, but now since it is clear that rahl is only twisting words to benefit his own opinions, of which none are at all factual, and he has yet to give any support. the continuation of this argument that NEO has predominantly ended with , most likely any single one of his posts. This topic should not be locked, but it is still on topic, however rahl should not continue to keep this conversation going.

Dowling wrote:

Well I remember a few months ago one of the headline stories on the news was that someone editted Sinbads Wikipedia Page to make it appear he had in fact passed on when he didnt, yes the larger articles require a certain amount of cited sources, but anyone can in fact edit any given article with whatever they so wish. You can notice it alot, some parts and pieces of articles look really opinionated or are explained in a way that makes it seem like it's a person explaining versus a stat page. That's the only reason I won't say it's reliable. I didn't say it had reliable info in it,...

What did any of this have to do with 9/11?

You see it too lol? I thought i was the only one.

Sry rahl, but your not convincing me to join your side

And we all know how much I luv to argue with Neo, or even Strider Tomgue

-NEO- wrote:

lol yea that definitely says bull sh** neo. and u obviously couldn't have said it better, considering 4 posts ago u talked about the falsehood of wiki, didn't know about the sources, and didn't know who puts down the information.

that is all fu** bogus you idiot. you are assuming all those things, and twisting my own words. get fu** real rahl, go back to 8th grade, where you can argue with your intellectual equal.

NEO and Rahl, this is your last warning to stop flaming one another. If you cannot have a civil conversation, one without foul language or calling one another names, you run the risk of losing your posting privileges on these forums.

crazy i dont see how that is flaming, there is absolutely no way to have this debate without those words tossed around. Hell, they even do it with politics, and besides, most of the language and "flaming", so to speak, has come from rahl.

since u obviously have nothing to original to say other then what neo has said strider, it really doesn't make a difference at all. i never said i got my information from wikipedia, leet brought it up. i defended its sources. but i never said my opinion about 9/11 came from wiki. try quoting me.

u just said my opinion isn't factual, how does that make sense. i haven't twisted words of any kind. all neo did to boost his argument was say how i "twisted words" in his original posts, and has unsuccessfully tried to prove that he isn't somehow telling the truth about it.

and if u honestly think that i've been flaming more then neo, then u honestly need to go back to 2nd grade and learn to count. since its obvious u have some inch on your back concerning me, contact me on xfire if u want to settle it. because right now u sound like a little kid hanging around neo's apron strings.

rahl, its over with. move on.

-NEO- wrote:

rahl, its over with. move on.
rahl, give up.

u basically just proved what i just said. try thinking for yourself for once in your life strider.

i have been saying give up for a while, read sometimes.

just shutup, both of you.

I hope the topic swings back soon...

Page 9 of 9

Comment

Downloads

SWBF2 Server Patch Updated to v1.6By triphamm3r, November 3, 2014, 8:48 pm
SWBF2 Server Patch v1.5By [SL]Sprite, April 8, 2014, 9:45 pm
Patched BattlefrontII.exe server fileBy triphamm3r, September 14, 2011, 10:22 pm
SWBF2 Version Verification Tool (GWL LauBy [SL]Sprite, October 27, 2010, 8:09 am
GWL 6v6 Server Config FilesBy StingerPA, July 25, 2009, 2:45 am
Growler GunCamBy triphamm3r, April 7, 2009, 3:44 am
Here are a few resources My Tribes 2 WarBy EC_Lee, March 16, 2009, 3:02 am
+123 Mod v2.2By triphamm3r, February 27, 2008, 3:19 am
Squeddie's Map PackBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 1:00 am
SWBF2 Server ApplicationsBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 12:53 am