Attention All Dedicated Global Warfighter Gamers:
We Want You!
The Global Warfighter League is looking for dedicated gamers to join the Global Warfighter Staff Team! Are you looking for that extra something to help support your favorite game? Are you wanting to be more than just a competitor? Think you've got what it takes!? Read on below and learn more!
The Global Warfighter League has come along way since our founding and we are growing on at exponential rate! We are always expanding, not just in the number of teams or the frequency of matches, but we are expanding in the number of games we support as well. As we grow, new staff positions will always be opening up, and as Global Warfighter continues to evolve, the needs of the league will continue to grow as well. If you are one of those people who always sat back and said "I could never be one of them" you are only shorting yourself!
Game related positions for both PC and Console games will always be opening up, as well as multiple other non game related positions. All Staff will be responsible for not only enforcing the Global Warfighter Rules and Regulations, but setting the example for the rest of the gamers that flow through out site by being knowledgeable and following them as well. Contact the Public Relations Staff for more detailed information on current open staff positions.
Game Administrative Positions
- Game Manager: Overall responsible for the game and supporting game staff.
- Ladder Manager: Works with the game manager and is responsible for specific game ladders and daily activities in those ladders.
- Resource Manager: Provides useful information and links on updates, mods, map packs, etc.
- Division Leader: Advise and Maintain a GW team for competition and other events to represent the site. Looking for the best of the best here!! Senior Staff and the Game Manager maintain oversight of these teams.
General Staff Positions
- Site Resource Manager: Non-game specific. Maintains the general format and content of the resource section. Provides useful information and links on updates, mods, map packs, etc.
- Forum Moderator: Maintain forum content and interact with the community.
- Technical Support: Keep the community up to date with patch information, fix's, tweaks, and helps troubleshoot any game and hardware issues.
- Game Writer: Journalist like duties. Two to Three extensive and well written topics expected monthly. Writes reviews, post on upcoming events, etc.
- Public Relations: Help spread the word about GWL and what we have to offer. Maintains links for off site post for follow up and interaction with the community. This position requires a sample write up and personal interview with the Senior Staff.
Additionally, as we go multi-platform (PC|PS2|PS3|Xbox|X360), any helpful support or information is appreciated. If you are an online console system player, we would certainly like your feedback. If you feel that you have something to offer that is not listed and want to be a part of the GWL, just let us know, never forget, we revolve around your feedback!
MINIMUM AGE RESTRICTIONS that apply:
General Support Staff must be 18 yo +
Ladder Managers must be 18 yo +
Game Managers must be 20 yo +
Division Leaders must be 20 yo +
Our primary as Global Warfighter Staff is you, the gamer! We are an expanding community and as we grow we rely on your ideas and support to keep Global Warfighter strong, so if you think you have what it takes to make a difference, then step up to the plate and let us know! Send a pm to Colossus if you are interested in becoming Global Warfighter staff along with any ideas, questions, or anything else you think might be helpful!
Posted by: Colossus